Spring is here! There’s nothing I love more than opening the windows in the morning and hearing the birds sing! I love having an extra iced coffee on the weekend and staying in comfy clothes as long as possible – anyone else? Sharing my favorite women’s pajamas for spring and when your Christmas jammies become a little too warm 🙂
Blue Preppy Pajama Top | Blue Preppy Pajama Pants|
Tan Fuzzy Slippers
Cozy and Cute Loungewear
Matching pajamas always feel like a luxury to me – I’ve been known to sleep in an oversized t-shirt! Sometimes when I go to a store and check out the pajama section, they always feel a little too old for me or too young (where is the middle ground from monkeys and nightgowns!) I’ve rounded up six sets that are all adorable and at varying price points! Feeling cute doesn’t have the break the bank!
Spring and Summer Sleepwear
- I love these matching Citrus Paisley women’s pajamas for a good night’s sleep or travel outfit! I love that the dream t-shirt and sleep pants are sold as separates, so you can customize the best fit for you! This design also comes with an option of matching non-slip fleece slippers, a pillow and even a blanket! Use the code PREPPYPINK10 to save 10% off your entire Vera Bradley order!
- Gingham is my favorite spring pattern and I love the shade of blush pink this preppy matching set comes in! For any brides looking for matching women’s pajamas for your bridesmaids, these are an amazing price point and are size inclusive, ranging from an XS to 3X.
- Lemons just scream spring to me and I think this citrus pajama set is so cute! It reminds me of vacationing in Italy! Not only is it affordable but it comes in a variety of other patterns to choose from, making this one purchase you’ll want to buy again and again!
- Brides, listen up: this is the wedding getting ready set you want to wear for your wedding! Not only is this just the cutest feminine set, but the detailing is so dainty and screams spring! Not getting married this year? Be the best dressed sipping coffee in your house!
- Does this vintage pajama set give anyone else “Emily in Paris vibes?” I love the lilac color and think the ruffled detailing on the arms and legs is just too fun! The reviews on this set are amazing and you truly can’t beat the price!
- I have been LIVING in these women’s pajamas personally over the last month and can’t rave about how soft it is! In both the pajama top and pajama pants I opted to size up and I think it’s the perfect roomy fit (I’ve ordered my regular size and love those pajamas as well!) As a bonus, how cute are those gold slippers? They match perfectly!