Follow my blog with Bloglovin
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, it’s not the Christmastime (sorry, Andy Williams…) but for Lilly Pulitzer fans: the long-awaited After Party Sale is here! New this year: the name! I’d like to proudly introduce you to the “Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale” which after seeing the initial drop this morning, proved it was ready to give Lilly lovers something to talk about!
Because the sale has already kicked off, I won’t share a full list of tips below (head to this past post on Tips for Shopping the Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale) but a few pointers, what I grabbed and a bonus what to buy for some affordable early holiday gifts! Let’s spread some sunshine!
Tips for the Main Event
When shopping the Sunshine Sale, the most competitive shopping always happens in the first few hours but if you’re reading post, there’s just been a new group of product uploads to check out!
As a reminder of some general rules, keep these points in mind:
- All orders over $25 qualify for free shipping! This is a great option if there are items in your cart that are almost out when you add them to your basket (there’s a message in red you’ll see when you add items nearly out of stock in your desired size.)
- Items are not held in your cart and will sell out! This is not the sale to hold items in your basket to think about them – sadly, items have been selling out faster than ever before in this sale. If you see something you cannot live without make the purchase!
- Save time by creating an account before building your shopping cart! This eliminates the time it takes on the back end to input your info and will help ensure you get everything on your list!
- You can shop the sale on the iOS app this time! This is brand new to the fall 2021 sale and is an awesome way to shop on the go (just be sure you’re logged into your account before shopping on the app if you normally are a desktop shopper!
What I Purchased
I went into the sale with the strictest shopping list I’ve ever had: typically I will shop for next spring/summer and I exclusively wanted items I could wear this fall and winter. With that being said: I got very lucky and was about to grab several items on my shopping list before my sizes sold out.
While many of the items are sold out in most sizes at the time of posting, I’ll continue to watch them and check for any restocks that may occur over the sale 🙂
- Love this Emerald Cardigan for fall!
- Excited about this Pink Knit Sweater with the pom pom detailing!
- An adorable White Pearl Sweater will look perfect layered under vests!
- This Green and Gold Tank is going to be adorable with a cardigan!
- Bringing back the trend of the Faux Fur Vest with this pretty piece!
- You can never go wrong with a Cream Silk Blouse for fall!
- I’m the most excited about the detailing on the Black Puffy Jacket I took home!
- A true classic purchase: a Navy Shift Dress for winter!
- These Black Glitter Pumps remind me of my Jimmy Choo wedding shoes!
- Can’t wait to wear this Black Holiday Dress for New Year’s Eve!
- I’m totally wearing this Gold Puff Sleeve Dress to a Christmas party this year!
- There are so many cute outfits I can build out for this Black Sweater Dress for fall!
Gifts for the Holiday Season
Something that I think is commonly overlooked in the fall sale is how many items in the accessories section are PERFECT for holiday gifts. This is the perfect opportunity to grab a few items that can be gifted for Secret Santa, stocking stuffers or to just have on hand for those moments of “I got you a small gift. Can I give it to you tomorrow” and prevent that moment of panic we’ve all experienced!
While inventory will surely change following the posting of this blog, sharing my favorite items below for affordable gifts 🙂
- How pretty is this Glitter iPhone Case for a pop of color this winter?
- I love this sunny color palette in the iPhone Pro Case for a Secret Santa gift!
- This Printed Pouch would be perfect for keeping large handbags organized!
- Love this Citrus Bottle Opener to pair with a delightful beverage gift or bar cart treat!
- Show your friends how much you care with adorable Heart Earrings for the holidays!
- Any college-aged person will love this Phone Card Case to keep an ID card close!
- Lilly was inspired by citrus, so what better to enjoy than a Charm Necklace honoring oranges?
- Nothing is more elegant than a Straw Clam Shell Clutch for a resort vacation!
- I love this Limited Edition Coffee Table Book to add a pop of color to any home!
Resort Wear All Year Long
Let me know if you found anything you’re particularly excited about as part of the Lilly Pulitzer Sunshine Sale! I love wearing my finds all year long and hope these items bring you as much joy as they bring me!