Cheers to the unofficial start of summer! Even though the sun may not be shining on Long Island this weekend, a little rain isn’t going to dampen my shopping parade. The Memorial Day sales are already shaping up to be amazing this year; if you’re looking for something specific, odds are you’re about to find it!
While Memorial Day is an awesome excuse for BBQs, long weekends and sales, let’s not forget the real reason of the weekend: our veterans. If you get a chance: attend a socially distanced memorial event or thank a veteran, you may see this weekend for serving our country. These brave individuals have given so much for us to enjoy the lives we live every day.
What I’m Shopping For
I have a vacation coming up in June to Ft. Lauderdale and many fun wedding events for some of my besties this summer, so I’m very excited to take advantage of some Memorial Day sales this weekend! From beauty to home to clothing, it seems like all my favorite retailers are hosting their own promotions.
Real Talk Time: I know I run a fashion blog and most of my posts feature products and items I truly love (that I hope you will enjoy just as much as I do). While I do make a small commission from when you shop through my links, I never want anyone to feel like they have to buy anything to be happy. That’s not realistic or healthy – your worth isn’t measured in material things 🙂
Feel free to use my top picks below and these Memorial Day sales as a way to either make a purchase for something you’ve had your eyes on for a while or to find style inspiration with items you already own in your closet. Shopping is definitely a lot of fun but finding new ways to style and wear items you already own is also thrilling.
I’ve listed my top picks across the board below and I’ve also linked the best sales this weekend (with any coupon codes) for you to use. Happy Shopping!
- Tan Wedges – These are the perfect shoes to wear as a guest to a summer wedding. Love how comfortable these are with the padding in the sole!
- Wicker Patio Set – I love that this set not only will compliment all outdoor pillows but it’s perfect for a smaller deck or apartment balcony! So much fun in the sun – not to mention you save over $65 this weekend!
- Gold Sandals – I’ve owned these for years and they have held up so well! The duel gold straps are feminine and fun, but also stay on your feet while you’re walking. If you have a wider foot, size up in there!
- Makeup Brush Set – If you’re looking to add a set of makeup brushes for traveling this summer or simply looking to add to your collection without breaking the bank, this is the set for you! The entire collection is only $12!
- Perfect Heated Blowout Brush – I use this heated brush every single time I wash my hair to smooth and help shape my hair. It’s on a massive markdown this weekend and cannot recommend adding this to your haircare routine (with a heat protector, of course)
- Wrap Waist Summer Blouse – How fun are the colors in this summer blouse? Perfect for heading back into the office, or simply catching up with girlfriends at happy hour, this top is just as adorable as it is stylish!
- Studded Sandals – These sandals reigned QUEEN on Instagram last summer and are here to stay for 2021! If there’s one shoe you’re looking to buy this summer, make it this one! Give yourself time to break in the jelly material before a vacation and prepare for all the compliments!
- Gingham Robe – calling all bride-to-be’s: this is the cutest robe for all your girls on your big day! The gingham print is adorable and I love the length of the pice: not too short and not too long. If you’re looking to add a new summer robe to your collection, this is the one!
Ulta – save up to 50% during the Gorgeous Hair Event
ELEMIS – For a limited time, add three full-sized faves to your bag & get the third FREE with code MEMORIAL.
Too Faced – Save 30% off site-wide at Too Faced with code FF30 + free shipping when you spend $30 or more.
Charlotte Tilbury – Get 20% off select beauty kits.
e.l.f. – 25% Off Orders $30+ with code REWARDSTYLE25. This code cannot be used on new, sale or clearance items.
Jack Rogers – take 30% off with the code SUMMER.
Finish Line – Gear up for the warm weather and pool season with the latest collection of summer styles for women.
Steve Madden – Memorial Day Sale: 25% off select styles with code SUMMER.
Adidas – Get 25% off with code SAVE25 at checkout. Runs 5/28–5/31.
Stuart Weitzman – Take up to 40% off sale styles — available in stores and online.
J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles with code WEEKEND.
Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything! Restrictions apply. Ends 05/25.
ShopBop – Up to 50% off 1000+ styles from GANNI, Vince The Marc Jacobs & more. Valid 5/25–5/27.
J.Crew Factory – 40-70% off the entire site PLUS an extra 50% off sale with the code WKND.
Vitamin A – Up to 60% Off Sustainable Swim + Beachwear. Runs 5/27-5/31.
Draper James – extra 30% off sale items taken at checkout.
Levi’s – 30% off Sitewide and Extra 50% off Sale with code SMILE. Ends 6/1.
SOMA – Semi-Annual Sale: Up to 70% Off. Bras, panties, sleep, lounge and more starting at $14.99.
Alo – Save on 340+ new sale looks, including leggings, bras, matching sets & more, for a limited time.
Home & Lifestyle Sales
Vera Bradley – 30% off everything (including sale) PLUS an extra 10% off with the code PREPPYPINK10.
Target – save up to 25% on patio furniture, fire pits and accessories PLUS an extra 15% on select furniture with the code SAVE15.
Annie Selke – 20% off Sitewide. In-stock merchandise only.
Macy’s – Memorial Day Sale! Extra 20% off with code MEMDAY! Runs 5/26–5/31.
Wayfair – save up to 70% off clearance items.
Nordstrom – save up to 50% in the half yearly sale through 6/6.
Enso – Shop Enso Rings for a free gift and shipping on orders $60 or more. Get gift now!
Alo Moves – Work out your way with Alo Moves. Enjoy online yoga, meditation, barre, Pilates, strength, and more for less than $1 a day. Sign up now and you’ll also get 20% off an Alo Yoga prop.
Lilly Pulitzer – free gift with every $100 spend.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]