Cheers to the red, white and blue! There’s something about the combination of navy and white with a pop of red lipstick that just makes me all kinds of excited. Whether you’re staying home this year, going to the beach or pool or hopping on a plane: wishing you a safe and joyous long weekend! One thing’s for sure: the 4th of July sales are going to be fantastic this year, so if you’ve been eying any purchases – let me help you “add to cart.”
I absolutely love this holiday weekend because I have so many happy memories from growing up. Every year, my family would go to a place in Western New York called “Genesee Country Village and Museum” which is very similar to a Colonial Williamsburg. This living history museum has an old-fashioned parade, pie eating contest and even a naturalization ceremony – which is such a cool event to watch! We would always go to my town’s parade and watch a huge fireworks show; hands’ down one of my favorite days of the summer!
As I got older: I started to look forward to the 4th of July Sales… sometimes you’re allowed to enjoy your shopping and fireworks all at the same time 🙂
What I’m Shopping For
Heading into the 4th of July sales, I have some bridal showers and bachelorettes this summer, so I’m going to be looking for some summer outfits that will be good for those trips! Now that Doug and I have been in our house for a few years, I’m also going to be looking for lifestyle items to make an old space feel new again. I’ve found the 4th of July sales are often comparable to Black Friday, so typically I wait for big purchases specifically for this weekend!
Important to Note: just because a retailer is having a sale or a lot of bloggers you’re following are speaking about items they’re excited in the 4th of July Sales, about does not mean you need to buy anything. A lot of the time, I add items to my cart, think about it and then don’t end up buying anything because unless I really have been needing something, I decide I don’t need that impulse buy. Shopping is fun but “things” won’t bring true happiness. Always remember you never need to buy anything to feel good 🙂
My Top Picks for the Holiday Weekend
I’ve selected my top picks from the 4th of July sales from a variety of categories you may be shopping for below. Sometimes, I feel like retailers’ sites are a little overwhelming and it can be tough to find things with so many items being pushed out. That’s where I’m here to help! Simply find the number that correlates with the item you like to use the corresponding link. You may even discover a new retailer you’ve never shopped before!
I’ve listed my top picks across the board below and I’ve also linked the best sales this weekend (with any coupon codes) for you to use. Happy 4th of July Sales Shopping!
- I love this Pink Facial Brush for exfoliating! These items can be so pricy and I love finding it on sale!
- Looking for the perfect addition to girls’ night? Bring this relaxing Face Mask Set to share with your friends – or keep for yourself!
- Finding a gentle sunscreen that doesn’t cause breakouts can be challenging. With amazing reviews, Elta MD Sunscreen is definitely the perfect solution!
- Is there anything more relaxing than having a clean face after a long day? The LovelySkin Clarifying Gel Cleanser has a cooling effect , making it perfect for hot summer days.
- I love the smell of roses, so the Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm is my ideal product! It feels luxurious and is like being at the spa.
- I’m always looking for deals on luxury lipsticks and Tom Ford Lipsticks are some of my favorites! So many shades, which are perfect for summer weddings!
- I grabbed the Bright Eye Bundle last year and have made al of these products part of my daily makeup routine. If you’ve never tried tarte cosmetics, this is the perfect opportunity!
- Hands-down my favorite mascara! The Lights Camera Lashes bundle not only allows you to try this blogger favorite, but includes extra goodies!
- Similar to other more expensive products, this is the beloved drugstore version! Available in multiple shades, the CC Cream is guaranteed to give you a flawless finish!
- For this of you looking for a set of travel makeup brushes or simply to begin your collection: here’s the Holy Grail for only $12!
- This sweatshirt is not only adorable and oversized, but the message of “meet me at the pool bar” has me channeling all the vacation vibes!
- I’m loving all the pretty colors in this cami dress for summer date nights!
- If you know me: you know I’m a sucker for a cute gingham dress and this is no exception! The navy feels timeless and I love the looser fit.
- I shared a similar swimsuit in an Instagram reel last month, so this cut is clearly one of my favorites! This navy swimsuit is flirty, fun and keeps you covered up which I love for days when I’m in the sun a lot.
- The Hill House Nap Dress is one of this summer’s hottest items and if you missed the most recent restock, this blue nap dress is a similar feel and a much lower price point!
- I love raffia earrings because they come in a variety of colors and are lightweight! Perfect to accessorize a white dress or poolside look!
- How cute and comfy are these pink stretch shorts for travel or lounging? I love the bright color and relaxed waist.
- Is anyone else a huge fan of Kendra Scott Rings? I love how this set of three can be worn solo or paired together for different looks!
- What is cuter for a picnic date than accessorizing with a gingham headband? Answer: nothing!
- You asked for more LOFT finds and let me tell you: I’ve been sleeping on this pretty pink embroidered dress. I love the midi length and this is such a fun outfit for a baby shower!
- Having a chambray embroidered top in your wardrobe is never a bad move. This material transitions perfectly between seasons and would look so cute with white pants or shorts!
- You can never have too many sunglasses – says the girl that just broke hers… I love the price point and style of these; win-win!
- I love the cork base of this Napa Valley Sling for days when you’ll be doing more walking. Cute and comfy!
- If you currently do not own an espadrille wedge, this is a sign to buy one! They’re chic and are fabulous for outdoor wedding receptions!
- The 90’s are back and this Sol Jelly Sandal is perfectly vintage! I love the lilac color and there’s a shade to match every outfit!
- Pairing a tan wedge sandal with a pair of jean shorts is one of my favorite ways to dress up a casual look! These are not only cute but incredibly affordable!
- I’m seeing these rock stud sandals everywhere and this is hands down the best price I’ve seen yet! They’re the perfect mix of edgy and cute.
- Similar to a move expensive style, these nude block heels are the perfect shoes to pair with any dress. Brides, these also would make a great bridesmaid shoe your friends will guarantee rewear!
- Popular last summer and clearly not going anywhere, these lilac Burkenstocks are the perfect footwear for beach days or running errands!
- How fun are these Michael Kors Sneakers! I love the hightop feel and the side detailing is just too cute!
- If you’re a dog-lover, you need to grab a pair of these puppy sandals! Available in multiple breeds, these are the perfect way to show off how cute your BFF is!
- It was all yellow… These strappy sandals are here to elevate your white sundress from cute to fabulous!
- Looking to add a colorful shoe to your wardrobe? Look no further than this pink espadrille wedge for a mix of feminine and comfort!
- Available in three sizes, these Mercado Baskets are the perfect items to store throw blankets in for a chic look.
- Did you honeymoon in Italy? Show off your favorite travel spot with this Amalfi Coast coffee table book and wow your guests on their next visit.
- Looking for perfect french fries at home? This airfryer will not only look cute on your counter but crisp your items to perfection!
- I brought this rolling luggage set with me to Florida and it was perfect! Use the code PREPPYPINK10 for an additional 10% off.
- Smoothie lovers rejoice: your favorite Nutribullet is currently on-sale! Stock up for a newlywed or just as a gift for yourself!
- Planning a bachelorette of girls’ weekend? Donut pool float. Enough said.
- My Pyrex set is not only one of my mot used kitchen items, but I am loving the colorful tops! No more confusing who’s who at the family picnic!
- I received this Keurig as a wedding gift and it’s used at least 5x’s a day. From coffee to lattes to cappuccinos: this machine does it all! Click the link to save over $100 on the regular price when you bundle!
- If you are a fan of black and white checkered print: then you need this MacKenzie-Child’s umbrella for rainy days!
- One of my all time favorite travel bags: the Deluxe Weekender holds everything you need and has a separate compartment for your shoes! Use the code PREPPYPINK10 for an additional 10% off your Vera Bradley order.
- I use this wallet daily and love that it not only is customizable and able to be monogrammed, but the leather interior is truly the perfect touch! Barrington Gifts never runs sales, and with the code JULY4TH this item is less than $115.Wallet
- I have the Sling Backpack in the full size and mini size and let me tell you: this is the cutest cross body bag I own Currently under $30, save an ADDITIONAL 10% with the code PREPPYPINK10.
- I love making s’mores in the backyard and this fire pit is my favorite! Hurry, these won’t last long!
All the Discount Codes You Need for Shopping
I’ve rounded up my favorite retailers with their discount codes below. Feel free to save the link and click the link – I’ve taken you right to the sale page to make everything as easy as possible!
e.l.f. – Enjoy free shipping on orders $15+ and select two free gifts on all orders over $25. No code needed.
DryBar – Take 20% off site-wide and 30% off on special bundles! No code needed.
Elemis London – Get 25% off sitewide. Plus, enjoy a free 3-piece gift with $100+ orders. Use code JULY4
Lovely Skin – Get 25% off July 4th sale plus free $45 Replenix travel gift with any $150 site purchase!
SkinCareRx – Take 25% off sitewide! Promo code FOURTH
tarte – Enjoy up to 50% off select bundle sets. No code needed.
Jack Rogers – Enjoy up to 70% off sale styles with the code SPARKS
Matisse Footwear – Get $20 off orders $100+ online, plus free shipping on orders $75+. Promo code FOURTH20
Michael Kors – Up to 60% off sale, plus 100+ new markdowns added! No code needed.
Merrell – Get 20% off summer sandals, Hydro Hikers & more! No code needed.
New Balance – Free shipping on orders over $50. No code needed.
Rack Room Shoes – $10 off your purchase of $89 + BOGO 50% off. Use code USA at checkout.
Banana Republic – Get 50-70% off everything! Restrictions apply. Ends 7/04.
Barrington Gifts – Get 15% off with code JULY4TH now- Monday, July 5th.
Draper James – Take an extra 30% off sale styles! No code needed.
J.Crew – Take an extra 60% off sale styles with the code BESTSALE
Kendra Scott – Enjoy 20% off your purchase, in-store and online. Exclusions apply. Ends 7/5.
LOFT – Take 30% off full price items! On 7/1, take and additional 20% off those prices. Use code HBDUSA
Neiman Marcus – Earn up to a $1,250 gift card on your regular-priced purchase of $250+ online. This excludes beauty purchases. Code for sale is NMJUNE
Old Navy – Save up to 50% of storewide! All orders over $50 qualify for free shipping.
Shop Bop – Summer Style Checklist features discounted staples. No code needed.
Skims – Free shipping on orders over $75 online. US only.
UNIQLO – Shop UNIQLO Spring and Summer Best of Sale starting from $5.90! No code needed.
Victoria’s Secret – Semi-Annual Sale is ongoing to save up to 60% off. No code needed
Vineyard Vines – Get 10% off your July 4th looks with code RS10 at vineyard vines.
Wild Fox – Take 30% off sitewide! Promo code SPARKLER
Home & Lifestyle Sales
Green Chef – Get $100 off across 4 boxes, including Free Shipping with code: REWARDS100. Runs 6/22 – 7/5.
Harvey Nicols – Use code HNYAYUSA to shop 10% off all purchases or 15% off $500. Exclusions apply. Ends 6/7.
Jayson Home – Everything ships for free for three days! No code needed.
Keurig – Get 20% off Beverages with code 4THSAVINGS, Valid from 7/1-7/5, or 25% off Pods and 50% off select Brewers when signing up for the Keurig Starter Kit.
MacKenzie-Child’s – Enjoy 25% off select MacKenzie-Childs favorites for 4 days only from July 1-4!
Macy’s – Up to 60% off + Extra 20% off with code FOURTH.
P.volve – Enjoy 20% off orders of $75 or more! Promo code CELEBRATE20
Target – Enjoy the Summer Sale through Monday! Take up to 25% off outdoor furniture, rugs and indoor furniture. Online only. Use code JULY
Vera Bradley – Take 50% off sale styles with the Semi-Annual Sale. Take 30% off backpacks. Use code PREPPYPINK10 for an additional 10% off.